- You don’t use the word ‘student‘ – the term ‘learner‘ has become so much more profound in your dialogue
- You don’t plan ‘lessons‘ – you inspire critical thinking, curiosity and inquiry through engaging provocation
- You don’t wait for simple answers – you look for great questions that lead to further inquiry
- You don’t pretend to know everything – you’re on a child-centered learning journey toward international-mindedness
- You don’t teach in a classroom – you establish an inspiring learning space that is not confined by walls and promotes global-connectedness and understandings
- You don’t limit yourself to assistance from your staffroom – you make connections with a global professional learning network with whom you share, collaborate and celebrate your practice
- You don’t ‘do tests‘ – you provide learning experiences that lead to student-initiated action
When did you know YOU had become a PYP Educator?